Sunday, April 6, 2014

10 Interesting Facts About Creativity



I've spent some time studying and collecting different facts about creativity over the years. I wanted to share with you my favorite facts! These things are statistically true as much as they are personally true for myself.

I've also found a new love for Infographics. Infographics are basically essay's filled with data, only written by visuals. So if you like this one let me know so I can continue to make them and share more!



Let me know if you have any good ideas for the next infographic!







3 comments:

  1. Visiting from Bloppy - This is really neat! I just stumbled it so hopefully some more people can see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bloppy friend! thanks for checking it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice graphic :-) from Jakarta, Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete