Thursday, March 27, 2014

My Wife's Bobby Pins: Alien Prevention Pins


My wife LOVES her bobby pins; I don't know why, they seem replaceable... At first, whenever I cleaned the house, I tended to throw half of them away and put the rest back. Maybe if she notices she has less she won't leave them out... at random places... everywhere! I've got like twenty of these things in my vacuum! 







She must hide her bobby pin source because I never see a bobby pin grouping larger then 4 or 5!





Then it dawned on me... What if my wife was subconsciously preparing us for an alien attack, like the movie signs. Not leaving water though, but bobby pins!




What if the Alien snuck into my home and I had to do some quick thinking!?





Bobby pins! ...Pin away Matt, pin away....




You win wife, the bobby pins stay.

Wife: saving my life in so many ways!





4 comments:

  1. That's hysterical, Matthew! I loved Signs. It's one of my favorite movies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a kid this movie was THE scariest one around. I still think it holds its own these days. Thanks for enjoying! :)

      Delete